- What are some of your most important, overarching goals in life? What is the meaning and purpose of your life?
- What environment (living, working, social, etc.) is most conducive to me achieving those goals? What can I control in my life?
- What do I need to do on an everyday basis to live a life that’s true to my values and goals?
- What could I do differently to ensure that I stay on track? How am I holding myself back?
- What kind of books do you tend to read? What subject?
A devout Christian might fundamentally believe that human existence aligns with the tenets of Christianity, and they strive to follow those goals. They might yearn for a like-minded community, such as a local church. In order to determine action, they might remember relatable Bible verses.
A nihilist might believe there is no real meaning to existence, thus leading you to put your efforts to gaining money to provide some level comfort. They might live in a busy city center to live a fast and exciting life, embracing risk and living in the moment to the fullest.
Remember! These are simple examples and guidelines. Your answers and philosophy can be much more complex and multi-faceted! You don’t have to fit into a certain, neat label.